Physics 191: Foundations of Physics I
- Course Links
- Textbook's websites (Young and Freedman)
- Free site from previous version of book
- Pay site for current textbook
page for course Forums and Chats
- Problem Solving Suggestions
- Problem Solving Advice by Fr. Wilfred Theisen, SJU (emeritus)
- How to Study Physics by Len Valley, SJU (emeritus)
Solving Problems in Physics by Dan Styer, Oberlin College
- Other Links
Mathematical Tools for Physics by James Nearing - nice overview
of many useful topics in mathematics from a physicists perspective.
- Simple Nature
by Ben Crowell. A free textbook comparable to ours. Takes a different
approach to many topics. It is worth a look if you are not
a fan of Young and Freedman.
HyperPhysics a nicely linked site that covers most of physics
at roughly the same level as this class.