Here is a simple checklist to help you avoid simple mistakes when turning in
your programming assignments.
- Put a header comment at the top of each program that you write.
- Include other comments in the programs that you write.
- Use white space — both indentation and blank lines — appropriately.
- Address your email with the Subject requested in the assignment.
- Attach each program written for the assignment
separately to the email message.
- Include the requested output and answers to question either in the
email message body or in attached file(s).